AVR 0.58% $19.00 anteris technologies ltd

I watched the entire AGM. Wayne is a good presenter and gives a...

1. 1,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I watched the entire AGM. Wayne is a good presenter and gives a confident face to the business. As far as the fundamentals go, which he states matters so much, there is a way to go in terms of acceptance of CC and it's derivatives. This acceptance hasn't been displayed in the numbers yet and as such we only have WPs assurances to go on.

Stepping back for a moment, I think this would be a good long term hold. Echoing Russ here, I think 2-3 years at a minimum. You might see a significant SP increase before then on the back of news of partnerships, offloading of Vax etc, but I think many would still be in the red even then. If you're just buying in now and have the cash to just let sit then I think it is a good option. Who knows, I might re-enter soon if I like what I see, but there are other things competing for time.

I actually think it is a decent option for those wanting LT hold and don't have time for constant monitoring of their investment. Kind of a fire and forget deal. For 2 years+ though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.00
Change
0.110(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $365.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.01 $19.11 $18.59 $97.55K 5.216K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43 $19.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.50 21 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.