LAU 4.35% 88.0¢ lindsay australia limited

fredofrog, prescient of you to suggest 'onwards and upwards'...

1. 10,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1387
    fredofrog, prescient of you to suggest 'onwards and upwards' because being a bit slow, I've suddenly reminded myself that today LAU closed for the first time with a market capitalisation of above A$200 million.

Yes, peanuts compared to what unlisted Linfox would be worth, and tiny compared to the likes of QUB, but nonetheless an achievement.

Well done to Mr Kim Lindsay, Directors, major shareholders and small retail holders, staff, contractors and everyone connected with the business.

LAU not only has an eye catching livery, but is kicking goals despite challenges such as the ongoing shortage of truck drivers.

Thank you also for your support fredofrog. You have the brains to know not to sell out for a pittance, and am teaching me and others to have patience. I may not like Buffett's politics but he makes sense when he talks about how the sharemarket is a device for rewarding those who are not impetuous.

Let's hope LAU is in for the long haul and can ride curveballs such as the much discussed probable February 2023 and onwards recession.
    Last edited by Hopeful9: 12/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
-0.040(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $274.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 92.0¢ 88.0¢ $472.7K 525.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5257 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.