FGL 0.00% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

Yes, will be interesting to see if the culture is to create apps...

1. 12,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1766
    Yes, will be interesting to see if the culture is to create apps on an austerity budget whilst taking fees/wages/consultancy/administration.

Seems to me to be a business model to protect the employed.

The history of the listing does not suggest there is much ahead.

The personnel remains the same, the only difference is the shuffling of the board and the CEO who is in his 5th year and created nothing of shareholder value.

Mr Smith is on the Board so not sure how he can be challenged re-performance.

The mob directing this listing has spent multi-millions over the last 5 years.

How and where do you draw the line and who will do it?

As I mentioned the app is great, just like Family Insights, Wangle and the rest. The next step - it's all too hard - the current business model being used fades and then the listing is reinvented with another idea.

They are hidden in the micro-cap mire and appear to be happy to remain there.

How the hell could you be running a public company spending millions and cannot create a dollar in revenue?

Is this joke.

This ASX listing has been doing this since 5th August 2004

Does this board/management/administrators simply introduce austerity measures, raise $850k every 1.5 years, pay the fees/consultancy/wages/administration and eventually move on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.1¢ $12.69K 297.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13136 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 12569 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.53am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.