AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Some things I have learned: Herding: Remember to always look...

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Some things I have learned:
    Herding:
    Remember to always look beyond the hype and the vested interests behind any stock promotion

When the next “new thing” arrives make sure you look at the earnings and get involved only when they are real

You don’t have to be one of “the in crowd”, you are better of being one of those “in the money”
    Stereotyping:

We must look beyond the veneer and not assume that a large (or small), well known company is a guaranteed long term investment with only upside available

We must be aware that such thinking can cloud our decision process and may well end up being a false generalisation

We must seek as much information as possible rather than trying to oversimplify the process

Do it once and do it right
    Availability Bias:
    Be careful not to be drawn in to following the latest fad or trend simply because it is all across the media

This plethora of information will certainly place the stock or sector at the forefront of your mind, but make sure that it does not distract you from your investment strategy

It would be a shame to miss out on an investment opportunity because your attention was focused in another area

Knowledge is for sharing and I hope someone benefits from the above things that affect us all as traders or holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.