AGY 2.63% 3.9¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: AGM Notice of Meeting and Proxy Form, page-58

1. 775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 933
    Thats a comprehensive summary of where the Company, Management and SH are all at ! - Well done.

All mining projects can and do have delays for one reason or another but the important thing is always to keep SH in the picture via the ASX Channel. Tweeting is ok up to a point.

I have been critical of the Tweeting process for two reasons :
    1) if The Company has market sensitive information to announce to the Market it should do it promptly when it becomes known and via the ASX to the broader Market.
    2) Tweeting only reaches a part of the investing community and Management need to attract as many investors as possible in order to put upward pressure on the SP.
    Management's approach of "Build it and they will all come" is a given but is not good enough in my view because historically you will find that on average 75% of big Share Price gains occur on perception and expectation , prior to actual mining occurring. Therefore they need to feed and satisfy the market with all information on a timely basis and through the proper channels.

Tweets hinting to a bit of this and a bit of that is not in the best interests of all Stakeholders ( Company, Management, Share Holders , prospective SH and the ASX regulations).
    As you rightly said Billy-- this is a business. Its not bloody Hollywood !!

Might sound sound a bit old fashioned but thats the reality .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $56.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $49.20K 1.272M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 984711 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 676650 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.