XAM 3.39% 5.7¢ xanadu mines ltd

Ann: AGM Notice of Meeting and Proxy Form, page-4

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Guys don’t hold your breath for a PEA or if there is one released it will be ugly showing much higher prices needed or more decent grade mineralisation close to surface. I feel some PEA numbers are in, they were ugly and hence this current push for this arm waving gold cap and exploration target which needs a lot more of close spaced drilling to even get to inferred.
    The high grade part of the reported open pit resource looks ok but I feel a lot of it was very deep ( plus 300 m ) and just didn’t stack up with the waste and lower grade material that comes to get down there. Maybe they have 20 m tonnes at 1 % within a smaller pit. Happy if I am wrong, but some commentary on this is needed. The gold caps all over the place would help but they are a long way off.
    The company’s history over last 2 years seems littered with forward looking statements ( most recent was the wedge hole and the 400 m assays ) aimed at selling the company but as time passes, one actually has to deliver. They are shrinking down to just an exploration play looking for partners to come in. I’d be happy with that as partners bring fresh ideas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.002(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $97.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.7¢ $42.01K 729.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 47530 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.