ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    yep spot on DJ. another great observation..

I was there and here are the main takeaways for the people who are interested-
    - They are going to extend the drilling at A238 by another couple of thousand meters. They have encountered greater thickness than they anticpiated and need to go on.
    - they are currently about 3,500m's into the initial 5,000ms. First batch of samples are confirmed in the lab and assays imminent.
    - They reckon they will have it pretty much finished by xmas and results will be flowing every few weeks.
    - They are keen to get into Firrawa and extend the initial drilling campaign. They have only drilled 50% of the anomoly so far. The other 50% is difficult access and needs dozers to clear a path.
    - REE grade is 5 times the value of U in the ore sampled.
    - they are very conservative with any question on REE. They had to announce because it was significant, but it has left them with quite a few new challenges.
    - they plan to assay a few old samples to confirm that the REE was not just a 1 hit wonder. To re sample all the core would cost $250k, so they are taking a conservative approach.
    - they outlined some basic economics for Firrawa as a U mine with targeted cash cost <$25 lb and it is very economical.
    - they acknowledged all the difficulties of 2010 and went some length to explain how these have all been addressed.
    - and to answer DJ's question- yes they will need to raise capital next year, however, have sufficient to finalize all the current work programs.
    - 2011 will consist of a 2 pronged strategy in Mauretania and Firrawa and news flow will be a steady stream.
    - the new COO has left investment banking, to join a small company with some impressive assets.

thats it in a nutshell chaps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.