VYS 1.89% 27.0¢ vysarn limited

I think if going inter state was 5 yrs away they just would NOT...

1. 2,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    I think if going inter state was 5 yrs away they just would NOT have mentioned it,or about seeking a Nationally recognised presence.
    Their Tier 1 customers have mines interstate and OVERSEAS and its far easier to service an existing customers needs than find new ones.
    Why are they batch producing MAR units unless an expanding market justifies the FACTORY build to mass produce them.
    BHP's latest enviro application for expanding one mine site includes disposal by MAR or via a local creek or combination of both.
    Just as Vysarn wouldn't have lined up the loan facility without anticipating its use,or committed to establishing a maintenance facility with spares on hand to reduce equipment downtime themselves to improve margins.

IMHO somethings in the wind including planning and pricing on 3 integrated water related projects being progressed as mentioned.
    Let alone if some small town is passing over its pathetic water infrastructure to be managed professionally by their new water fund.
    Once one falls ,so will others follow suit once benefits are seen.

All that back office water design can be done in any state,but if your a miner looking for experience in a dry inhospitable environment with proven capability and off the shelf standardised BUT PROPRIETARY GEAR....
    Who you gonna call ?..........hopefully Vysarn,especially if just across a state border.

DYOR + DYODD worth reading ALL of their old reports to get a feel of how management thinks and have transformed this company from a straight driller seeking work with second hand drill units bought cheap in such a short time.
    Every move made so far has been carefully calculated to open up multiple chances of increased profits and business growth and are generally out of the blue.
    Then you might ask instead - How many years until its making its current market cap every year

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $110.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.0¢ 26.3¢ $95.38K 357.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3485 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 96502 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
26.5¢ 27.0¢ 26.0¢ 44627
Last updated 15.39pm 07/05/2024 ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.