EOS 1.45% $1.76 electro optic systems holdings limited

I do not understand the negative market reaction.First imo as...

1. 9,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    I do not understand the negative market reaction.
    First imo as posted management has done a great job of diversifying (acquisitions) the business in the last '18 months' and during 'covid'.
    During the main 12 months of the covid economic destruction this management acquired collinear,audacy,em solutions and A Optics.
    imo only what eos has acquired in those 12 months should not b under estimated and of course audacy,collinear,A Optix are not going to perform until management is in place ie all new 3 ceo's,and the businesses actually start.Audacy hasn't even started.
    EM solutions excellent and as suggested by management should attract customers to Audacy to terminal installations.
    The C4 Edge austtralian DoD contract would not be possiible if eos management did not purchase collinear and A Optix IP then use the IP to establish high security Australian military connectivity.
    P11 new products.Diected energy system under customer funded development,for me I would like to know who the customer is,I would be happy to guess but lets see..The RF150 and RF800 trials.
    Even the RF400 mk2 is new this year and in order to have equal competitive advantage they opened huntsville US production like kongsberg..
    Spacelink management in place with HQ in US of course there r upfront management costs.
    Again,imo the entire business is new starting from those acquisitions ,then making use of the laser technology and improving the original RF400 plus adding US production.
    When I look at what EOS has developed in the last 18 months I have nothing but respect for management,both technology wise and business acumen and entrepreneurial skills.
    All 3 divisions compliment each orher and all 3 divisions have recently become a high priority for all govts..
    I feel growth rates solid.
    Looking forward to satellite provider decision in july.
    ps yes i don't like the sp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.76
Change
0.025(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $338.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.73 $1.78 $1.73 $591.9K 335.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1690 $1.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.78 5532 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.