BC8 8.62% 31.5¢ black cat syndicate limited

Ann: AGM Presentation and Chair Address, page-10

1. 12,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3196
    BC8 don't need a big mill in stage 1 for this project. Get the first 3 years of mine life lined up, permitted, funded and build from that. The build time (no doubt conservative) is not suggesting a large mill. The company have also started buying long term lead items which means big savings imo.
    People may think you need 5-10 years reserves but that's absolutely not the case. Silver Lake really only had 3 years reserves and hit $1.5b market cap and has $400m in cash because they just kept mining the deposit. Over a million ounces so far and its still going strong. That is how i see BC8. Get the initial numbers sorted as the company said and then just keep adding resources as needed. They are nearly at 1m ounces and they have always wanted to mine Myhree stage one first. That does not require a big mill but it should be very tasty cash flow. I am thinking it should pay for the mill before they go under ground. They also have satellite deposits every where with the right grade. Silver Lake used the same thinking to take some of the easy gold out of Majestic etc. Don't forget, its Silver Lakes founding management team doing this at BC8. There is more gold in those deposits than they ever took out. The recent grades and drill results tell a strong story. I don't know what the studies will say other than to say it will only just be the start of things to come imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.025(8.62%)
Mkt cap ! $139.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 32.5¢ 30.0¢ $419.6K 1.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 58839 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.