AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Ann: AGM Presentation by CEO, page-18

1. 3,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 967
    If they had fed us yesterday - you would have bleated about them wasting crucial cash ... so they can't win either way with you Mal.

I'm pleased YDADDY is being frugal with the posting of information learned at yesterday's AGM.

I am certainly pleased I took the time to attend and I am equally pleased with the way Maria handled herself with ALL questions. She was very professional, very well informed about a lot of things, very confident with her knowledge and the way she released it and didn't look flustered at all with a couple of sticky queries. This relates to both her presentation and a personal chat afterwards.

One thing I learned for sure after yesterday is it seems quite apparent a number of posters on here are way off the mark with some of their opinions. After being pre-warned, I went dressed in my bullet proof vest, goggles and hard hat and waited for the shareholder revolt, LMIG related queries, sack the CEO rants etc etc and there was nothing remotely related to this.

In fact, I was amazed that only up to about 15 shareholders (out of over 2,100!!) took the time to attend. The rest of the numbers were the Board, the Secretary, the Accountant and the Solicitor. I really do find this strange as you can learn so much from what might be muttered at an AGM.

Based on all the information I currently hold on CDY, and despite my sentiment below of course, I decided I would top up with some more today. Of course, this may all change tomorrow and I might end up with egg all over my face - we are dealing with the US after all and as we know - anything is possible when they are in the equation!

Much hackneyed I know...but, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.691M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1110649 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 615000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.