NYR 0.00% 6.1¢ nyrada inc.

NYR has to be the most unloved biotech on the ASX! The last...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    NYR has to be the most unloved biotech on the ASX! The last chance to accumulate in the low teens IMHO before Christmas. With cash in the bank and a very high chance of success in cholesterol studies (safety will be the main thing here - efficacy is very likely as mouse models have been great predictors in statins and PCSK9 inhibitors in the past)... Agree TBI is cream on the top in a market no one has cracked and their compound is showing some real promise (Walter Reid wouldn't be here if they didn't like the probability of success).. Imagine the NFL lining up for a piece of this if it shows promise!

I have been here for a long time, I think maybe first parcel at circa 30c or so (wish I traded out at 45c in hindsight when the FOMO was running hot). This is a far more progressed opportunity than it was at 45c and well worth the additional 12m wait from here for trial results. Success in just the cholesterol will see a $1 in front of the SP IMHO (i.e. +$200m mkt cap). Success in both we start talking a $2 and +$400mkt cap.

I personally am happy to see they are looking to Phase 2b studies on cholesterol, it will be well worth the spend (sure a cap raise might be required this time next year, but it will be to fund further trials and keep building value.

I will look to top up as I exit some other positions, would like to get my average price below 20c (think im about 23c at the moment)... I think I will have a couple more months to do that though. Happy to see SP depressed for now, hope the weak hands keep unloading, makes the break topside more aggressive when it comes.

GLTAH,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 68566 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 9630 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.42am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.