TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Ann: AGM Presentation by Managing Director, page-37

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1359

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5315/5315251-3ebce51ed2126554ace79da711588e8b.jpgI always like to go back and compare annual AGM presentations from prior year to get a perspective of company situation and progression.
    First thing I noticed was the Talon 2022 AGM presentation in format appears amateurish to the just released 2023 presentation and then there is the comparison to company overall situation compared to last year and again no comparison, significant project developments over the year.
    At the top of the presentation we have the BOARD & MANAGEMENT designations, last year no mention of the board in presentation so I'm reckoning they are proud of their achievements and that's a positive.
    Don't know how others feel (other than a few), but I am very impressed with how the Talon management team has evolved with new appointments offering much needed guidance and experience, these guys are the key to our success and I'm ok with where company is at so I'm ok with them.
    Seems to me the company is in a strong position and primed to deliver.
    Always frustrating waiting for progressive news and always frustration relating the share price, but we wait because we know what's coming, I don't have one energy stock that has not been subject to numerous delays for one reason or another. Been a tough few years, but I reckon TALON are on the cusp.
    my opinion.
    GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.