YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Oh dear oh dear oh dear oh me. I haven't been as hard as others...

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Oh dear oh dear oh dear oh me.

I haven't been as hard as others on YOW management but lack of attention to detail has finally caught them out.  I have said before and say it again, if you make one mistake, as excalibur10 says, "Woah wonder what other errors are on the presentation"................

If you were an institutional investor (or indeed any investor) why would you invest in a company that makes pretty basic mistakes?

I refer to the disclaimer - again.  It refers to the presentation being prepared  "for use by prospective acquirers in considering their interest in an investment (the “Transaction”) in Yowie Group Ltd (or the “Company”)."  

No No No.  The presentation was prepared for shareholders - EXISTING SHAREHOLDERS - at the AGM.  And what is actually said is nonsense - what is the "Transaction"?

At least they didn't say "private and confidential" this time to a document released to the ASX.

I also recall getting a bit of flack (much of it pretty justified I might add as I did go a bit overboard) regarding a couple of posts on potential law suits and how errors in presentations just get companies and management into a bind.  However,  as CEM said:

Not happy though seeing i purchased some of mine back on the Angry bird announcement and the AGM update.

So if the share price falls tomorrow in relation to the correction in the AGM update CEM potentially has the start of a legal action if he has lost money.  All because the company did not take care in preparing a presentation.

Apologies for my rant but it frustrates me beyond belief that presentations are allowed to be released to the market in a form less than perfection.  It is just asking for trouble and hits the credibility and integrity of the company.

That said - I am still a fan of YOW. Potential is just too great.

GLTAH, DYOR, NFA, ETC

Cheers,

BSP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 85778 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1309 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.