EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Ann: AGM Presentation-EDE.AX, page-22

1. 784 Posts.
    Seems a lot of interest in the admixture. I cannot understand why anyone would even care, it's the same as the question about how much it costs to make edencrete. It's irrevellant. Companies don't go into business not to make a profit. As long as you can sell it for more than you can make it for, including all costs, that's profit. The % ratios will change over time just like every business. What you really need to look at is how much edencrete can be sold p/a realistically in the USA over the next few years. The product, especially with a start up product is only as good as the sales people who can convince the market that they need it. While the GDOT may put it in all their specs, it cannot be assumed that other states will follow suite unless the evidence is so compelling that the have no alternative, yeah right that's not going to happen because there is always an alternative product, relationships, politics etc. I firmly believe that this is a great product and the future will be bright but it is in its infancy and if you expect large increases short term, investors are delusional. In five years time it might be $5 but it might be 23 cents. We are not even in production and questions re % of admixtures , profit ratios, million of gallons sold etc etc etc have no bearing on where this company is right now. This will be a great ride but trying to work out ratios of anything will drive everyone crazy just like the constant dribble currently. My prediction is that the sp will be $5.50 in 10 years, so I look at it in the positive that my 20 year investment was well worth it, hopefully. In short, it's now up to the sales dept which with their allotment of shares should hopefully make it work because it can't do it by itself. Thanks for all the posters who have posted really informative stuff and no thanks to the posters who constantly do the numbers based on production, sales etc who have no idea how the sale of any product really works. Sorry for my rant but seriously we haven't sold anything yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 189283450 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 8420628 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.