CRB 25.0% 0.3¢ carbine resources limited

Yes, I've been watching this one for months and reckon it's...

1. 2,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    Yes, I've been watching this one for months and reckon it's going to be great. I still think that the timing is not right for me. My guess is that resource stocks and gold are more likely to continue downward for some time still generally.
    I will be looking to buy a tiny parcel next month and a larger one late in the year.
    My understanding is that there are two different processes involving Clean Teq.
    1. Is the tailings and cathode 2. Is the extraction of Copper Sulfate from the pit water.
    I also think it has been stated that there could be a further place for Clq in the actual gold production displacing the more traditional method currently in the flow sheet and possibly further reducing costs. I love the look and numbers of the Mt. Morgan project and I expect further exploration drilling will make it even better. Tiny MC. I am looking for a first buy in in the mid to low 3's. If that doesn't come then I have the feeling late in the year will be a more interesting time to get in.
    just a guess. Worlds events could change this though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $1.655M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $750 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 19949916 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.46am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.