ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

Hi Nathan and any other interested Burey ites . I made the long...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi Nathan and any other interested Burey ites . I made the long flight over and caught the Burey and Tiger Resources AGM's . The Burey meeting was attended by what I would suggest were the broking type . The company moved staff and contractors to the border while the elections were being held . Staff were returning back to site y-day . Drilling will probably resume over the weekend . DD003 which terminated at 400 m in mineralisation can and probably will be extended . They think it could extend to 600 metres . Balatindi will have all year drill access . First results not available until 2-3 week in DECEMBER . Previous drill holes were not assayed for Copper . Visible Chalco pyrite etc shows it certainly contains copper in some form . They would be happy for copper grades in the .02 to .05 % range . Visibly there appears to be higher grade sulphides .

A broking type was quite keen to find out some progress on KOSSANKE permit area .. Looks extremely prospective . I think NEWMONT has made a considerable discovey nearby ..
    They have 6-7 Rigs on the go.. Apparently the SIGURI deposit has gone from 2.4 mill oz to 20 MILL OZ in 18 months .. Mind blowing figures .
    Balatindi contains MOLYDENUM and has the potential for other metals .. Assaying will be for a complete 50 minearla suite ??
    Mansounia has some toll mill opportunities with a Semafo plant nearby .

I came away feeling very poitive about the story . Nigel the technical geo told a compelling story . Country risk sure !! BHP and RIO are back in and exploring there .

PS if you want to have a look at a developing Copper cash cow check out TGS . Starting production in first quarter 2010. With some massive resource upgrades to come . DRC is its only drawback .

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.