IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Ann: AGM Presentation , page-15

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Hiya WOS,

The Nasdaq listing was brought up in question time. As I understood it, the directors reiterated the previous advice to the asx, being that it could take 60-90 days and that they were not in a position to advise the meeting further.

There was some clarification sought from the floor, however, as i understand there is no way any new info could be released at the agm that had not previously been released to the asx.

From memory, Martin did clarify that they were seeking a level 2 listing and he gave an outline of how the ADRs work. An investor in the US would put an order for x number of ADR shares, their broker would then deal with an intermediary company that would then buy on their behalf a parcel of Oz shares that equates to their order, I assume at the $A 30shares to one US ADR share.

Personally I have a level of confidence in the prospective listing as the response to a question as to whether Nasdaq had requested more information, as in whether the application was not complete, the response was that they weren't able to advise the meeting( or words to that effect) but only imo i would have thought that if there was a hitch they would have informed the asx

Anyway guys, that should have been audible on the phone hookup or someone who was present could confirm

cheers
    billdah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.