IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

I attended yesterday's AGM & was fortunate to also be in a...

1. 402 Posts.
    I attended yesterday's AGM & was fortunate to also be in a position to chat & ask questions following the meeting.

My take away, being a shareholder for 3 yrs now, was one of reassurance that the "right team" is in place for the best interests of the company, shareholders & future benificaries of the research & development.

I was, like others here, also keen to hear about the future NASDAQ listing & finance (Springtree) arrangements.

The message being that the NASDAQ requested listing is in process in the US "& we have no control over US govt", that there is no reason for it not to happen & we are not in a position to comment further to statements made to ASX - a very feasable answer.
    I get the impression the company is not concerned about the listing, that it will happen eventually, meanwhile lets get on with business.

It was also pointed out that the company was well aware of shareholders concerns re funding (Springtree) arrangements, however they currently suited the situation & the company will continue to monitor this & be on the lookout at all times for any improvements or alternatives that can be made in this area as they obviously have the best interests of both shareholders & the company to consider.

Perhaps an even more important issue, which has not been mentioned in this thread, is the successful appointment of Lucy T as Chairman, (who it was pointed out by another director, was a shareholder long before having a board position) with her wealty of experience serving on complimentary boards etc along with her connections in "the big end of town" who I'm sure she will make well aware of PRR & it's potential in the near future ..... that alone could be nearly as good as "a NASDAQ listing" !!

Best wishes to all long term & patient shareholders,
    Snoball.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.