ADO 4.35% 2.4¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: AGM Presentation , page-20

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi
    Was at the AGM today and great to put a face to all the Adorites. Unfortunately I could not stay for a few beers after, however as said previously - all looked normal, intelligent and good bunch of blokes.
    Only have time to post a couple of my highlight from the AGM.
    - As seen in the presentation alot of discussion on some of the technical/decision obstacles experienced in closing deals
    - Still NO companies have said NO
    - When Geoff was pressed on Ebio estimated revenues - interesting that Mark Bouris encouraged Geoff to give a perspective - with my take being that we are not certain on the sales volumes but based on estimates revenue will take ADO to cash flow positive +/- 50% based on timing and volumes. Very encouraging and MixnGo has been shipped in September so revenue hopefully will start flowing quarterly shortly.
    - A lot of discussion on how to move company from a scientific focus to better understanding ales process, decision makers etc. - Mark Bouris appears to be offering alot in this space.
    - Discussion about finding a heavy hitter in US/Europe market to open doors at C-level and help drive sales process top down / from the side as opposed to bottom up from the technology.
    - Resourcing levels to support pipeline also discussed with MB saying that his preference will be to go very hard at a few deals
    - Also discussion about how to price deals around exclusivity or first mover advantage to get signings quicker. All these options are being discussed at the board level
    - Tina B was in the audience today.
    I left feeling that patience is the name of the game. The company is learning and adapting to align the great technology into a leading sales/distribution business however still some way to go. Signings could occur at any time.

Cheers

TC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $59.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $27.19K 1.178M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3209855 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1133619 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ 807050
Last updated 15.59pm 30/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.