ENT 0.00% 0.3¢ enterprise metals limited

Ann: AGM Presentation , page-3

1. 161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I was there . There was some vacuous debate about a placement deal already done at 12 c (when they still have 7.5 mill in the bank ?)which was diffused and discussion about the extra 10 per cent of shares the board may issue unsolicited in the future but this was only seen as a last resort down the track (2014?) and not on the radar screen . As far as projects go doolgunna was discussed at length . Dermot was happy with the air drill results thus far and awaits the remaining 40 odd holes to then determine an RC drill program deeper to try and hit this elusive ds grussa style pod , which if it's like sand fire may only be 30 meters wide and vertical . Early 2013 for the RC drilling . Fraser range the combination of em survey and soil sampling very similar to Sirius prep work before nova discovery according to Dermot and he is upbeat about this one as no one else has ever explored this area they are working on now before ( Pluto ) . Good news is the ip surveys will be done this year weather permitting and analyses early new year . Sirius , I understand did not ip survey at this stage of exploration , to their regret . After the ip surveys are analyzed an RC drill program will commence early 2013 is my understanding . Didn't hang around for the tea and bikkies as I had to fly......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.