RDS 0.00% 0.4¢ redstone resources limited

I have just gone through notes received from AGM 29/11/12and...

1. 79 Posts.
    I have just gone through notes received from AGM 29/11/12
    and have the following comments:
    1:AGM was done in apprx.15 min,only a handfull of shareholders attended-have you given up on this company?
    2:No mention at all of Baggaley Hills,Blackstone or Apui in Brazil - are RDS letting Brazil go due to a shortage of funds?
    3:Brief discussion of cost of drilling.Management admitting a shortfall of funds being the reason for delayed results from drilling.
    4:DR.Orestes gave a presentation of the exploration progress
    at Tollu and dropped the bombshell that it would cost apprx.$ 20 mill.to complete drilling to attain a JORC compliant result.He further opinioned a present resource base of.150,000 MT of copper.
    5:"New"management will use Argonaut to raise capital in tranches of $ 2-3 mill.
    6:One shareholder complained about one directors use of language when calling into office in Perth.Everybody present knew what director was singled out.
    7:It was again confirmed,that my opinion of RDS cash position, being close to reality.RDS will be out of money 01/07/13 unless further cap.raising with not much to fund exploration.
    8:Resent placement was oversubscribed but options offer to shareholders fell short ?
    9:Lets hear from
    GlennArcher,redfern,fursty,marron,darling,haspete,gregke,
    beamme,shaneh and others.Lets have your opinion of this company!Do not leave it to me and Makavel to present our view uncontested

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.702M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.208K 1.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 64307685 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 802052 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.