SRI 0.00% 1.5¢ sipa resources limited

Ann: AGM Presentation , page-10

1. 3,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    tend to agree 1986, unsure though that exploration has been conclusive but again I re iterate Co blew their trumpet so early that this was bigger than Ben Hur and then did not focus early on, on the simple task of logical exploration - I am almost sure they believed their own BS about the size of Enigma, and do you thinK SFR would not jump in if they thought similarly.

It is real interesting in the two large holes that they were majority in dolomite with no sig mineralisation - but near the surface mineralisation logged as sandstone - something odd about the interp??!!

Why drill 500m holes when information was limited to only about 80m from all other drilling - huge expense those holes and significant mineralisation only found near surface - they could have done 3 200m holes across the section which would have been better use of funds.

water under bridge now - but I feel that it is not beyond the realms of possibility that there still is some significant deposit there but geophysics is not going to find it - good geology and drilling only will do that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.422M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $31 2.084K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 562082 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.