BRU 9.88% 8.9¢ buru energy limited

Makes you wonder sometimes.We hear about large companies...

1. 13,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    Makes you wonder sometimes.

We hear about large companies deciding to get things built and supplied from overseas instead of buying Australian and using Australian products.

Yet here we are with hiring a Perth company to do 3D, which no one seemed to be happy with, later to be re defined in the USA with apparently better results then having to do it all again.

Then a rig purpose built(released so they can practice a bit more) which might have not have cut it.

Fraccing all over the world it seems with gay abandon yet can't get a frack in WA.

They say costs in Australia are too great and might be prohibiting decisions on investment.

The old boom and bust cycle we all love i suppose.

Being reflective today....:-)

PS. Not so long ago we ordered a leather lounge from Natuzzi and it took 8 weeks to get it made in Italy.

When it got to the warehouse in OZ they ripped the back of it but still delivered it to me and said "didn't know how that happened" then had to wait another 8 weeks.

Same with some expensive lino laid in the kitchen, they laid it but never swept underneath, full of lumps and bumps, had to rip it up and replace it all.

Must have cost a fortune....lol.

Point is we are good at promising things but delivering is another matter.

Ahhh the lucky country.....lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.008(9.88%)
Mkt cap ! $59.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.9¢ 7.7¢ $237.1K 3.002M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 74730 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 12236 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.