EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Yes 3500, still worth a read but it annoys me seeing the photo...

1. 1,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Yes 3500, still worth a read but it annoys me seeing the photo from 2009 with the Hythane station in there each year!

Nothing has happened in India and this seems to continue largely. I wasn't at the AGM so don't know the talking that accompanied the presentation but I would like to see a better re cap or summary of the year that was, drop the old stale bits and add a slide for where to next. The marketing bits are good, the ad mixture etc but a few more details and a time line plan for roll out.

What and where is the US trial that is coming in 2014? Thats really exciting and should be focused on a bit more.

Hows the work with that concrete giant going?

Whats next for the Gas sale and how will that effect us short term, cash injection, Greg going to the UK to pick up his director fees!?

For a company that historically has not been great at keeping us up to date or sticking to time frames this would be a great start. That being said, we are in better shape then we have been in over 5 years and as you said 3500 "a sweet spot" is here or nearing.

Catalyst for change short term:

- Opti blend sales update ( still waiting for Cummins to kick in)
    -Gas sale update, timeframe, and final details.
    - Concrete mobs plan, JV, investment, exclusive deal?
    - US trials to start and what and where they are.
    - Further nano tune/fibre research or progress in different areas ( some good discussion on this thread re the potential here)
    - Confirmation of a Capital raising being needed or not.

Best of luck. TTB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.914K 1.456M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 196586450 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7419803 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.