AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I just wanted to talk about roadshow vs no roadshow. When people...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I just wanted to talk about roadshow vs no roadshow. When people would mention on this forum about the lack of promotion by the company I thought maybe it had a little to do with the effect it may have on getting what they wanted. ie Mining licence, finance and other things. ie they promote to the masses that this is what they're after and that they're this close or it's in the bag. Could that have an affect on those making the decisions? ie Decision makers in Brazil get wind of over confidence and think this company is a little up itself. We just might show them a thing or 2. Bang. You end up with difficulties. So that's why I considered it might be the quiet, humble approach happening until the big decisions (that are not in AVBs hands) are out of the way. So with these thoughts in mind, I now read on here that roadshows will be happening. Is this a shift in the minds of people running AVB such that they are confident that the finance is here. That they can now tell people that the big decisions by others are done and now AVBs future is in it's own hands. So invest with us as we're confident we're going to have a good future. Because the net result of a roadshow is to have people invest their money with you. And I know I wouldn't want to sell something unless there was some benefit to the customer. Just a few of the thoughts going on in my head.
    Last edited by ptony1948: 11/11/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.