ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 833 Posts.
    For a non-holder you sure show a lot of interest in AVB.

All your stocks with disclosure held in your postings are near one-year lows. You bought TON at 38.5 and it is now 29c.
    Why should we listen to you? as opposed to someone who has put the effort to research and talk to directors like some on this forum? Why act as an armchair expert? There are many circumstances that affect the timelines. Have you ever contacted an AVB director to ask why timelines were affected?

Focus on now, AVB has changes to managements and MW is gone. There has been some solid achievements in the past year and the one year chart shows that. No one is going to win any prizes for saying if AVB has been the best investment throughout its life on the ASX. It is more "can i make money from this point to the next 1-2 years".

We are clearly at the development stage and those who bang on the SP not performing, well it is totally normal for a stock to lose steam after the discovery period and will recover and make newer highs once it starts-up. Even Agentcooper will have to admit AVB will at some point have this mine up and running. Finance is just a matter of time. Try to guess where Blackrock and Appian come in?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.