ADO 2.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: AGM Presentation, page-23

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439
    Agreed, dubspec. I'm not of the doom and gloom brigade and understand patience, but it seems we're being played and ground down by Goliaths with much less to lose.

I'm very confident the "placement" is to bring someone on board so we can start mass producing our own MnG products to be self sustaining and not reliant on BBI and GHC (both of whom are starting to really piss me off) - no cap raising imo.

Either way, it will mean more dilution just to guarantee survival, which is never a flattering position in which to be.

If nothing is closed by Xmas, I agree we will see single digits again soon and after so much promise, I think millions of options as a reward to company bosses, exercisable at a relatively paltry target, has a stench to it.

Not a positive outlook at all. The boss has been stressing lately - having learned from perilously close statements of four deals by Xmas - that any deals are dependent on the other guy. Seems to me it's many months away at best, with no guarantees even then.

I'm not a down ramper. I say all of this with great displeasure, owning more than 2 million shares.

Fantastic technology means nothing with management who don't know how to play a damn good game of poker. Too much arse kissing going on right now and not enough aggression.

Changing sentiment from BUY to HOLD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $10.97K 520.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 280022 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 76139 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.