OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ann: AGM Presentation, page-11

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    No news on the way at the moment I would think, no exploration going on yet that I have heard about. The options are ,, or were cheap, I grabbed some last week at 2 cents and would have got more if I had the money. The price is holding up for now but I think we will see it retreat a little over the next few months as the incline is being developed and no mining into the high grade shoots. When they start to remove the high grade and start to do some essay, if the grade is good, we will see some good movement then. The gold will certainly give us a nice bump and put money in the bank, but the big game is still the illusive IOCG if it in fact is there at all. We could be in for a quiet period in regards to news until they get thing really moving in a few months time.... But with these guys, you never know, they do not let the grass grow under there feet so who knows what else they have on the go.. Been a holder since early 2013 and never felt more confident in management and the future of the stock than now...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.