YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Just a quick note on yowies and Walmart. We all know they are...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Just a quick note on yowies and Walmart. We all know they are selling well.

My sister just got back from travelling with her family in the US. She bought a few yowies for her kids from Walmart in Orlando, Florida. When she was there she saw a single Xmas yowie but the foil was partly off. She went back a day or two later to buy me a dozen and couldn't find any more the Xmas ones. The regular ones were at each checkout aisle on the bottom shelf. The boxes were mostly empty and she had to hunt through those to pick good ones as some were a bit beat up, partly unwrapped and one even had a bite mark in it. The bottom shelf is good for kids eyes and they can reach them to pester their parents but I suppose some will be damaged from kids handling them too much or helping themselves.

My boys 4 & 6 were delighted to get one each (they know them from youtube). They got the brown bear and Crag. Good little figurines and much better than some of the junk in Kinders. The chocolate was just ok. Expiry was some for March and some for April 2016. This tells me they are restocking regularly.

The boys will get a couple more for Xmas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.