BIT 5.00% 1.9¢ biotron limited

Thanks redward. Green shoots appearing. I reached out to my...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 233 Posts.
    Thanks redward. Green shoots appearing. I reached out to my go-to scientist friend on the humanised mice trials - the feedback was positive. Given the existing data on BIT225, a positive outcome on the humanised mice trials are seen as a positive.

I also understand that the humanised mice trial and the upcoming HIV-1 human trial are fully funded. I have asked this question a number of times, so am starting to believe that they are funded. Having said that, I haven't been in a position to understand the breakdown of funds and the detailed usage.

I suppose current price will end up proving itself to be too cheap - but hey! I'm an optimist! I speculate a range of 7-10c following a positive announcement on the humanised trials. It is likely that there will be a significant weight of selling (in my view around the 8c mark) as indicated by some of the posters here, so that will likely be the constraint on the share price.

Let's see what the future holds and GLTAH.

PS - I'm quite underwhelmed that they did not release any of the business update info prior to the AGM. Shareholders have a right to know. Perhaps the Sydney eastern suburbs heavy hitters had some of the inside running to accumulate at current prices - who knows!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $5.671K 298.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 512798 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1050263 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.