ALA 3.57% 14.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Ann: AGM presentation, page-21

1. 13,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 777
    Augment and CBD: Many thanks for your kind input about what was discussed during the AGM - very much appreciated by all EMS/SUD holders for sure!!!

However, your comments leave me (much) less than really convinced about a positive final outcome here.

Augment: "This stuff is potentially huge". The KEY word here is POTENTIALLY, of course. Potentially, Suda should have already achieved a LOT by now but has achieved relatively little thus far - JIMHO.
    And, quite often (but not always!), history and background and related behaviours and patterns of actions are not simply to be dismissed as 'just in the past' and with no relevance whatsoever for future outcome...

Due to that smallish recent deal, the Suda management has bought themselves extra time.

Most of the frustrated long-term shareholders (like in my case) can anyhow not sell out now at the current extremely low share-price level. So back to the bottom drawer the EMS/SUD shares go. Wonder how long they will have to stay there. Time will tell.

As usual, the EMS/SUD holders will need a lot of LUCK with this investment - nothing has changed in this regard. (Again, JIMHO).

wasa

PS: I put my sentiment back to a 'Sell' rating until I see more meaningful deals with money attached coming about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $152.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.8¢ 14.0¢ $82.17K 569.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 397956 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 313002 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.