VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Your welcome JM- i think you and others have also contributed to...

1. 3,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    Your welcome JM-

i think you and others have also contributed to a sensible level headed discussion and i thank you all for that - we all in this together
    Now, my first initial thoughts about Stephen Hunt when i saw his Interview on website is that he is a humble guy with a lot of passion and drive for success
    What he did at MNS in such short time was also outstanding however he saw VRC would be a better fit for him and those guys i mentioned in my previous post who have joined VRC are also from MNS - clearly they know how to get an operation up to speed and into full production, dot their I's and cross their T's - i suspect they all learned a heck of a lot from MNS work
    i certainly dont think that leaving MNS to come to VRC has hurt him at all - and he clearly left in good stead -

lets take a look at Feasibility studies !!!
    Pre-Feasibility and Definitive Feasibility Studies

Pre-feasibility and Definitive Feasibility Studies (PFS and DFS). These studies are comprehensive, robust and provide our clients with the very best foundation for making business-critical decisions about their assets.

PFS will more than likely highlight :
    • Scoping the study and the project under consideration.
    • Identifying and engaging necessary resources to complete the study.
    • Scheduling the study completion and managing contributing resources to ensure milestones, delivery dates and budgets are met.
    • Coordinating stakeholder engagement, feedback and questions.
    • Consolidating technical findings.
    • Stress testing and imposing constructive challenge on both the capital cost estimate and schedule.
    • Carrying out an @risk analysis (Monto Carlo based) on the capital estimate so a sensible contingency provision which reflects the risk profile is developed.
    • Carrying out a similar approach on the schedule to determine best and worst case scenarios to enable recommendation of sensible float provisions.
    • Development of a transparent and auditable financial model.
    • Overall delivery of the study including presenting to key stakeholders (financiers, executive management, board, Joint Venture partners etc.)

So , the fact that people are selling before a PFS is so entertaining to me because the PFS could come out any day now
    It will show economic robustness and will fire a warning shot across the bow of the spherical graphite ( for battery use in EVs which is VRCs main target/ focus ) sector, that we have an economically viable project - with off-takes already in place - WOW !

Cheers G101
    Last edited by Graphite101: 30/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $3.068K 625.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1479040 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14519487 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.05pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.