VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

From: thegoodoil21: Can someone answer my question who are Vingo...

1. 935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Can someone answer my question who are Vingo and intuitive who were issued shares ?

Very good question and one I have asked before but no one can answer this, least alone Stephen Hunt. I am very dubious about this. As a recent significant shareholder I had a real issue with this lack of transparency. Great to see a new CEO, I think VRC needed it some time ago. Let's face it SH had offtakes with MNS that look like falling over and I would be pretty confident IMHO that the same happens with these Chinese offtakes.

Dentonate suggested that the shares (4 million was it? with value around $400,000 at the time), was delivered to Vingo as a consultant in the deal. So we paid $400,000 for deals that are non-binding and may never happen. Please that is hardly the master of offtakes at work!

I have no doubt the PFS has a big number. In reality I am not sure it is reflective of the projects durability or viability. For me some gaps started to appear in the pitch when you drill down. I hope you all do well and this rights itself. For me I am out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.423K 608.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 25725172 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7755440 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.