VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

JEEZ, I FORGOT TO PUT YOU ON IGNORE ... YOU DISPLAY VERY LITTLE...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    JEEZ, I FORGOT TO PUT YOU ON IGNORE ... YOU DISPLAY VERY LITTLE UNDERSTANDING OF HOW BUSINESS IS DONE IN CHINA. WOULD YOU BELIEVE THAT SOME OF THIS COUNTRY'S LARGEST CORPORATES FOLLOW A VERY SIMILAR PROCESS IN GETTING DEALS DONE IN CHINA.

OFF YOU GO AND BUY A FISHING ROD OR SOME GOLF CLUBS - A FAR MORE PRODUCTIVE USE OF YOUR TIME THEN WASTING OUR NEURONS READING BAITING NONSENSE!!

@Relaxed punter

I have raised this point as well before. IMO you can't talk about great management and ability to do deals and pay a third party $400,000 to deliver non binding agreements that may lead to no benefit to the company or the shareholders.

@kiwisparky mentioned in his summary (a very good summary at that) with reference to Optimum Nano "he said instead of making it 20,000 tonnes can we make it 60,000 tonnes so I wasn't about to say no."

IMO that seems to be A very flippant comment and raises more questions than it answers. It shows to me that there's no real consequence to signing from their part. I mean 40000 tonnes is almost the entire demand annually of the US so it's not a small amount of product!

Lastly @detonate you said " in fairness to Hunt the Vingo fee was agreed in equity when Hunt signed on" so are you saying that Hunt had nothing to do with the contact at Vingo and therefore following that line of questioning how could he be responsible for the agreements in the first place?

There appears to be a number of gaps as you mention @Relaxed punter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $3.068K 625.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1729040 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14519487 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.05pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.