3DP 1.59% 6.2¢ pointerra limited

Ann: AGM Presentation, page-40

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    that's interesting, if anecdotal @Safety1st, but good to hear. I wish others would stop cluttering this thread with unrealistic, backslapping or crosspromotional commentary!! Its always best to stick to facts in order to assess the reality of a huge competitive environment.

Can't find the comments I was wishing to add to or amend. But it was regarding the IP. When discussing the possibility of copying the tech, Ian Olsen made a statement which is probably logical but surprised me (I said he was a straight talker); and that was that others (Autodesk) already have the technical knowledge (or access to) that we think is exclusive to us. But he said that the real significance is in the customer relationship - that what we can do it really well, much better that others and that our first mover relationship has us at a big advantage.

But - after that commentary, Shane Douglas (the chief technical officer) rebutted that statement re "they already have the knowledge" by saying that was wrong. They rkn they have the knowledge, but in his opinion they DON'T. He was quite adamant about this, he said "they all say they do, but they don't" (and he's at the coalface). When it comes down to it, 3DP is alone in a unique position.

Now maybe its a case of "he would say that, wouldn't he!", but there is certainly a group of techies behind the scene who are working hard to cement our position in the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $49.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ $18.92K 307.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16377 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 22183 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.