CAT 2.38% $2.05 catapult group international ltd

Yep agreed..hopefully their revenue forecasting is conservative...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Yep agreed..hopefully their revenue forecasting is conservative also. I remember reading Shiffman talking about under promise, over delivering as a business.

Lightforce..I know what you mean re the current SP being well under average broker targets..just meant that these SP targets and revenue forecasts have been out there for most to see for a little while yet the market doesn't appear to agree. Unless they exceed expectations or release some positive news I don't see what will drive the SP up towards that $2.80 mark?

The market smashed the stock last year on guidance of 21%-30% (albeit off much higher SP) so far from surprised by the reaction since the guidance of 17%-25%.
    Just have to read through the presentation though to be extremely excited by the long term prospects. Surprised many more aren't getting on board with a view to the future, too many concerned with the here and now?
    CAT has an extremely wide moat that has grown significantly over the past 12-18 months with the acquisitions & product development, even though the SP tells a completely different story.
    Ah well...for the long termers it just provides more opportunity to top up at great value...

Anyone go to the AGM? If so, anything worth reporting that wasn't mentioned in presentation. Be interested if they are on the cusp of any league wide deals...these take time to work through, hopefully they have some irons in the fire here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.05
Change
-0.050(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $536.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.10 $2.10 $2.00 $527.0K 259.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3570 $2.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.07 11570 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.