COB 3.85% 7.5¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

Ann: AGM Presentation, page-4

1. 2,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    sorry mate - this is actually a legitimate question for any investors worth their soul / sophisticated or just want to know some real FA numbers - well done for asking it

there are unfortunately too many newbies on this thread that have no idea on what they are doing - so sorry about that

COB is in the process of doing its PFS [ pre - feasibility study ] to be released around mid 2018

so until then its just pie in the sky figures

unfortunately the accuracy [ by definition - see what i did here ] is not a feasibility study or definitive feasibility study or commonly also called a bankable feasibility study [ FS DFS BFS ]

the accuracy of a PFS is not good enough to get the banks to tip in $$$ but is cheaper - if the results are good then the go-ahead for the DFS/BFS will start and use alot of the information already obtained in the PFS will be used but go into more accuracy / depth

e.g a common thing is a PFS can use inferred JORC 2012 drilling results but a DFS must have a majority of measured and indicated [ as per JORC 2012 code ]

ignore the idiots [ they will lose all their money and not be on these forums for very long ] re COB and investing in it - my rule is if there are already too many idiots in a stock then they are weak hands at the wrong time cause they have no idea what they are doing - so i usually stay away but depending on what level this CR is at it may be a good entry point for a nice trade and a small free carry forward

once the PFS is out you will have some idea on the figures and might be worth a punt then for a LT hold into the DFS results and then construction / mining

have fun and good luck and use the ignore button - its so satisfying

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.003(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $31.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.9¢ 7.4¢ $44.06K 575.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3719 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 9500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.