COB 2.78% 7.4¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

A few comments to correct some of your comments: 1. SS is done...

1. 908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    A few comments to correct some of your comments:
    1. SS is done on JORC Indicated R&R and above. If done on inferred cannot be released on ASX
    2. PFS is done on JORC Measured R&R and above. (It cannot use inferred as you say)
    3. DFS/BFSis done on JORC Reserves (Banks will NOT approve financing if < Reserves) (It cannot use M&I as you say)

COB completed a SS on 11/7/17. Unfortunately because the JORC R&R were principally Inferred it could not be released to the market. They did however make the following comment:

" Results indicate a technically and economically justifiable project warranting progression to Pre-Feasibility Study. Results supportive of Cobalt Blue’s aspirational target of becoming “a long-life top 10 cobalt miner”.

COB have released enough information including metallurgy and R&R upgrade to construct a pro forma SS. My model supports COB's statement on the SS.

The reason investors use HC is to share information and there is much of that in the COB thread some of it high quality. This helps people like myself make more informed investment decisions which I suspect applies to others in this thread. So I'm afraid there are no idiots here!!
    Last edited by mmoore1957: 24/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.002(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $31.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.4¢ $631 8.529K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 105000 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 132959 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.