CLA 0.00% 1.3¢ celsius resources limited.

I was also there. A decent turnout (30+) and was certainly a...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 938
    I was also there. A decent turnout (30+) and was certainly a happy room. Very impressed with the presentation/day itself. I'll add a few things

Borg recognised me from a quick chat we had at another company meeting a few months back and said hi before the meeting, also tried to talk to everyone individually before and after, he is always very generous with his time.

It is clear that the team at CLA are going about this in a very forward thinking and methodical manner. I can see it all coming together very suddenly at some point not too far away. All options are being explored as soon as reasonably possible. There is definitely an urgency to go about getting this up and running ASAP. Every day we make more progress than others is more value that can be achieved for us.

He touched on the difficulties that the higher grade/higher arsenic content explorers may face and the lower grade nickel laterite plays at the moment. This is something I honestly think the market hasn't accounted for and is only now starting to figure out. Mineralogy here is a massive advantage over others.

The initial Met results are positive. At the moment they are trying to optimize what products can be created and what is best for us to move forward with. The battery market is obviously going to be targeted as there is likely more price appreciation over the near and medium term. These results will be used in the scoping study which will give us a better idea of the potential here. In my opinion the SS will be one that could very much surprise the market regarding Capex, Opex and NPV.

At this point I imagine things will start to get very interesting. CLA will then be able to tell those interested in our product what we can actually produce, we should have a rough idea how much of it per year, knowing there is every chance we could have decades worth of ore if necessary. At the moment it is hard to progress these talks until we know what we can be produce.

I walked in hoping to be able to plan a strategy of taking some off the table and free carrying at some point soonish (weeks/months). Well before this finished, I was thinking how can I buy more. I can't see myself selling any for quiet a while yet. There is still so much here to be unlocked and for the market to wake up to.

I walked out with a massive smile. CLA looks like it's at the right place, at the right time, with the right people

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $92.98K 6.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1650990 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1466519 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.