GRR 0.00% 25.0¢ grange resources limited.

Ann: AGM Presentation, page-10

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    If i may share my humble opinion. The discussion about the share price should be higher or lower, is actually working for me. We have the situation, that the board ignore the opinion of the minority of the shareholders. That keeps the share price down. Which is bad for all these guys who like to load off their parcels quick to a good price. But its good for investors who look at the real value of the stock. We are arround 18 cent these days and have a dividend expectation of 2 to 3 cent per year. Which works out to 16 percent profit for us. Even 2 cent per year is still 11 per cent. So to be honest, i cant find a better long term investment at the moment.
    On the other hand, there are 50 million votes against the resolution this year. Its that little only because the free float holders eighter doenst care, or dont know how. Next year it will look different thanks to all the posters here, who keep us informed. So the protest to the board will grow over time, and with quite a few negative reports in the papers about the management, combined with a steady dividend, Grange is a candidate for a large investor to take over. In my opinion the bad news, the careless board and a few big sellers gives us the oportunity to buy more, then one thing is certain. The big seller will be sold out one day, the board will get sued/fired/changed over time and Grange is still a money making machine, as competitors are fare away with increasing suppy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $289.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 25.0¢ $211.2K 838.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 439133 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 95475 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.