GRR 2.70% 36.0¢ grange resources limited.

Ann: AGM Presentation, page-38

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I see you mentioning MIN in this post. So here are my thoughts just about MIN.

There is this company HZR, they are developing a process using iron ore and natural gas to produce hydrogen and high grade graphite. MIN have given HZR quite a bit of money for this development. MIN even have a director on the board.

MIN own the Yilgarn Iron ore deposits near Southern Cross and tries to take over AWE for its natural gas but alas is trumped on that. Strike one.

MIN buy into AGO for it's iron ore. At that source is a supply of natural gas coming piped in from the Norwest Shelf. It is again trumped by first FMG then Hancock. Both of them think its to get another wharf development. But as I believe it's so MIN can secure a port for export of iron ore, their local lithium, synthetic graphite and hydrogen. Strike two.

Your idea of MGX as I believe will be their next play. It has a port already for IO, the power station is gas run so a steady gas supply is already there.

GRR I believe is not even on the scope of MIN.

GRR have more of a chance of Sanjeev Gupta being a joint developer of SouthDown to supply Whyalla in part as he has motioned of Whyala being a premium exporter of higher grage steel for piping and tooling but this is a long shot.

Hope you make money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $416.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 36.5¢ 35.5¢ $621.5K 1.727M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 46745 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 45534 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.