TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

lol, nah pk, I dont post much these days as what is there to...

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    lol, nah pk, I dont post much these days as what is there to say, all small talk boredom whilst we all wait for Q2 to be over and done with.

adding to that, also quite tired, exhausted, and eroded from the day when our fearless leader was so enthusiastic to give away a third of our company and no matter what he says or does the market just seems to prefer to devalue us as a reward.

a part from that, even it there is a $100 trade the same principle applies as we all sit back and watch remuneration go through along with keeping the board of puppets re elected whom of also which say Zip and appear to do nothing except take a wage or salary from guys like me, you and every other reader whom holds.

you see, I want to be wrong, and ashamed for saying things of disbelief about management but as much as I try I just seem to be continually right and vindicated through the tough love approach.

now I have double posted my quota!

hopefully we can hear from somebody whom attended the AGM and whom can sound off to offer some perspective or insights to who is pulling the strings or operating the remote control, or was it just a show of hands and then off to prawn cocktail land for the board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.