LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

I was at the meeting. I felt some hope for the future and the...

1. 642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I was at the meeting. I felt some hope for the future and the CEO was very upbeat. Then again that seems to be the case for every company agm.
    Two ladies asked climate change questions very politely. They were exposed as having no real in depth knowledge of the difference between coal and gas. Hysteria.
    I wondered why they are proceeding with an appeal against the recent court decision, when the ban will be lifted in 100 days if the Libs get elected. If Labour gets back in, ban will stand till mid 2020. CEO tried to say that we would get a green light then, but seems to me, that Mr Andrews will just legalise a new ban to keep the Greens off his back to guarantee their support in the upper house.
    We have interests outside of Victoria and the total irony of the situation was clearly defined by the fact that the SA Government is subsidising a Lakes well just across the border and the Vic Government is banning just a few kms east. We are living in LaLa land.
    Very strong message to vote Liberal and the disgust shown by the company for the underhand methods used by the Labour Government to shut them down was palpable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.