CLA 8.33% 1.3¢ celsius resources limited.

This post is slightly off topic, but bear with me - mods, no...

1. 1,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    This post is slightly off topic, but bear with me - mods, no offence taken if you feel the need to remove...

The bubble chart on P13 of the AGM presentation is useful, as I'm always curious where we sit in relation to our peers.   I was looking at it last night, then this morning, I saw in the market sensitive announcements this morning a "Response to ASX Aware enquiry" for AUZ, and as these can be illuminating at times, went and had a look.

Turns out a tweet of theirs got the ASX's attention.

When I got to the part where the ASX drill own on if the tweet was significant, the response made me chuckle:

• b. advise the reason for the meeting;

The purpose of the meeting was to discuss the logistics of a dinner at the residence of the Australian Ambassador to Korea, Mr James Choi to be attended by the Premier of Queensland and Minister for Trade the Hon. Annastacia Palaszczuk MP, Mr Bell and a senior representative of SK innovation.
    • c. advise whether the meeting discussed any confidential information about AUZ and its business, including regarding the status and/or content of the bankable feasibility study that AUZ is currently preparing and is yet to finalise; and

The conversation between the Australian Mines and SK innovation representatives were limited to the logistics for the dinner with the Australian Ambassador and Premier of Queensland, including who from SK innovation would be attending this function. There was also some minor discussion regarding the enormous number of Starbuck coffee houses in Korea compared to Australia, and the difference between Japanese and Korean architecture across Seoul. The topic of weather was also raised as Mr Bell arrived at the meeting without an umbrella and it was expected to rain in Seoul that afternoon.

Whilst I would never speculate that Starbucks and the weather is all that two businessmen might discuss, I guess the Calling Card form the ASX should remind us that as much as we want to hear good news about events and developments behind the scenes, there's a regulator with a pretty heavy hand watching over every word. Even the tweets.

DYOR - GLTAH
    Last edited by Jukebox45: 14/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $31.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $33.20K 2.569M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1158932 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1066730 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.