PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Hi Red and others. Particularly Thankyou to those who reported...

1. 805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Hi Red and others. Particularly Thankyou to those who reported on their take of the AGM. As I couldn’t attend those reports were really helpful and of course you will get different memories and interpretations of what was said.

Firstly I must say that I was surprised to hear that the meeting was in any way terminated when there was still shareholders who wanted to ask questions. IMO if the board in any way tried to stifle questions or prematurely terminated an AGM in question time Shareholders and Media would have really gone on the attack. I prefer the view of Marry that surely those present just ran out of questions.

On the issue of the recent share price drop (particularly today) again in my opinion we are really underestimating the effect of the major correction going on and it’s obvious effect on the SP of PET and stacks of other companies in the relative early stages of a major growth phase.

Yes I know the history of PET and it’s forecasts but PET is a vastly different company today with huge growth potential particularly in CHINA. some of which has already been achieved. The tip of the iceberg!!

China alone will make this company!

I agree with Drycow patience guys patience even if you have been a long term holder!! Let’s not start predicting shortfalls in income projections this year. There is NO evidence at this point! 

Lets accept this pull back is because of the market conditions and NOT I repeat NOT anything to do with any indication that the years sales projections will not be met or any other fundamental problem with the growth potential of this stock. IMHO a fantastic buying opportunity is right before our eyes!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.