PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Sammy, with respect. Yesterday morning, one poster responded to...

1. 1,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1551
    Sammy, with respect.

Yesterday morning, one poster responded to my comments about the AGM and asserted that I had provided a misleading picture regarding some details.

I have not had any opportunity to offer a right of reply to the claim by that poster yesterday, but despite this, for some reason you arrived at the conclusion that the account by the other poster was accurate.

I should note that in my previous post, when I stated that there had been not enough time for questions at AGM, I was actually being quite careful.

I have a specific recollection of an exchange between Laurence Freedman and Robert Schuitema during the meeting which, if I was to relate it here, would clearly back up my assertion that there was not enough time provided for questions at the AGM. This is one of my clearest memories from the AGM.

Note that I deliberately decided not to detail this exchange in my previous post because I was sensitive about how this might have been interpreted, and I didn't want to look as if I was trying to impugn the reputation of the management.

Obviously I don't make any claims to perfection, certainly, I've got things wrong in the past. However, those who are familiar with my track record on this platform will know that I am not given to making spurious claims in Hotcopper posts.

Over the past six months, there has been a significant problem with duplicate accounts on this thread. My strong suspicion is that one person has been posting using several different accounts on this thread for about six months now. I'm not going to speculate on who might be behind this, but it isn't too hard to imagine one likely contender.

Given this background, I would suggest that the regulars here would be wise exercise some caution in regard to claims made by posters with only a very small number of Hotcopper posts to their name.
    Last edited by Inchiquin: 27/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.