PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

In case you are referring to me here I just want to clarify that...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    In case you are referring to me here I just want to clarify that by no means was I saying you were wrong or misleading to other poster... simply, i had a different interpretation of the question time. Does not mean you are wrong, I just saw it differently. There were less questions than usual yes. But not because management didn't want to take them, I simply thought they ran its course and no one else stood up to ask anymore. While I agree that the board should take questions for any and everyone (especially at an agm) I think giving my version of how that particular part of the meeting played out in my mind. People can make their own decisions. Management have been hard working board members whose transparency has always been above board in my mind! I may not be a regular poster here but I do post every now and then and have been invested with this company for over a decade now. I work in the finance industry and have always kept and maintained a strong phk portfolio. In case your comment was directed to me, that's who I am for some background context. I would also like to state that I do not have two accounts just in case that was directed to me (might not have been but I want to put it out there). Hope this has cleared some things up!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.