PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Ann: AGM Presentation, page-37

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 729
    This is the investment world, we are all processing information from so many sources and making the best possible, informed decisions. Include influences closer to home and it can become difficult. Going back to fundamentals help.

Although business projections may not provide exactness, I'm reassured that PET has achieved significant transformation these past 18 months. It's challenging enough relocating to such a different business & geographical culture but to succssfully grow & develop such extensive personnel, contacts and infrastructure needs and facilities and to now be ideally positioned for the next stage of growth is not to be underestimated. PET have growing annual revenue and a highly respectable network of contacts and as importantly, provide a unique and complete solution suite for an increasing range of water body issues.

I'm excited about the next phase of growth which the company has been succinct about including appropriate and reasonable bolt on Acquistions.

PET have arguably became the global leader for specific water body needs. It is a legitimate going concern and positively making an environmentally friendly difference worldwide! That is commendable on its own. Our current management team have achieved that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.