3DP 6.45% 3.3¢ pointerra limited

Went to last years meeting and went to the meeting this...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Went to last years meeting and went to the meeting this morning.One of about 6 or 8 non staff..Great to see the original management and i/t crew are still together  This was very important to me as none of these people are probably earning what they are really worth in actual $s but they are obviously  confident their rewards will come as the share price improves.with increased sales.

Re auto desk. One of the recent larger sales came through Autodesk . Not sure how many smaller ones.

The company lost almost 6 months momentum with the failure of their recruitment of their first US sales man.However Ian stated  Randy is already starting to win  contracts and needs urgent help to handle a growing enquiry level. Great to see he meets the larger clients face to face. Believe me you dont sell many products @ $50k plus on twitter or the nett without a lot of additional personal contact and interaction.This guy is obviously a professional  salesman who knows what he is doing. 

Re Google. Yes the companies have had some discussion..We will have to wait and see..

The co. message hasnt changed nor has the enthusiasm of staff and directors..They want to maximise sales  continue product development and move as quickly as possible to cash flow positive.Cash raising will cover additional sales resources/staff in Aust and USA.... 

Compared with .last year  this company appears tp be  in a far better position  to grow . They just need to get some more good sales people on the ground..   A pity its not reflected in the current share price  DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.002(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $26.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $24.11K 758.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 989654 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 314596 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.